1. How long does a typical house take to build?
Answer: A typical home takes approximately 6 months from start to finish. Of course, this will depend on the size of the home and finishing details.
2. Do you have building plans available?
Answer: I do have a variety of building plans available or can custom design plans uniquely suited to a customer’s specifications.
3. Do you have building lot availability
Answer: I do have access to different subdivisions in the Kitchener Waterloo area.
4. Do you build on a purchaser’s own property?
Answer: Yes, I do contract build on purchaser’s own property.
5. Do you have a set square footage price?
Answer: No, I do not price by square footage. As I am a custom builder, each home is specific to a customer’s wants and needs; therefore each home is priced according to the customer’s specific plans and finishes.
6. How involved is the client in the building process?
Answer: The client is involved in every stage of the process from design to exterior and interior finishes. I encourage my clients to visit the job site frequently to ensure that their vision is being fulfilled.
7. Do you renovate existing homes?
Answer: Yes, I do renovations and am happy to meet with clients to discuss new visions for existing homes.
8. How do we get started?
Answer: The first step in the process is to contact me, Helmut Geimer, to set up a meeting where we can discuss the client’s vision for their new home or renovation.